//Photos remind us who we were, reveal to us who we are, and express how much we change in between//
I am a photographer, medical student, climber, coffee fanatic, musician, and people enthusiast. I wear many hats but what I love about all of the things I
do is how they connect me to people.
- A photographer gets to capture all the sweet moments in time worth remembering, and there's a lot of them.
- A doctor sees patients in their highs and lows and intervenes on their behalf.
- A climber often finds themselves collaborating on a route with a total stranger.
- Honestly, who doesn't love coffee?
- Musicians speak in a language that doesn't require words, transcending all cultures.
So on, and so forth.
. . .
Why do I love people?
I think everyone has a story to tell. We all have a lesson to teach from our personal experiences. And if nothing else, who doesn't love to share a laugh in the midst of all this chaos in the world? I want to know your story, and I want to capture who you are in your pictures. I've been blessed all my life to have photos that document who I was and who I am. In the future, I will have pictures of who I've become and I think there's a beauty to being able to put the past and present side by side.
I want to be able to share that blessing with you.
So let's chat! Let's get to know each other, let's catch up, and let's make some memories.
. . .
Much love, Victoria.
Photo Credit: Jarah Ripp Photography